Some people have weird taste in food. I mean, there are those that are adamant that pineapple doesn’t belong on pizza and those people are just wrong. But although the pizza debate might divide the world straight down the middle, I think we can all agree that there’s nothing right about these vile looking food combinations!
1. Why you would share this idea with anyone is beyond me.
Keep that gross breakfast choice to yourself you lunatic!
2. I don’t care what you think about pineapple on pizza, we all know that banana on pizza is wrong.
Why would somebody destroy a perfectly good pizza like this?!
3. Where do you even start with this plateful of terrible?
No. Just no. Not at all. Not even once. No.
4. How did anyone convince Campbell’s that cheeseburger soup was a good idea?
Because newsflash, it’s a terrible idea! TERRIBLE!
5. That’s not ketchup on that hotdog. It’s jelly. Yes, jelly.
Please tell me this was set up as some sort of sick prank?
6. Oh come on, just stop it now!
Why would anyone thing this would be a good idea? I just don’t understand it!
7. Banana dipped in ketchup. Great.
Which genius had this bright idea?
8. This is not how you make cornbread.
I think somebody is very confused if they think this is a thing.
9. I know my American friends are all about this but… why?
I mean, it’s marshmallows on sweet potato! Am I the only one who sees the problem there?
10. Okay, I love cheese as much as the next person, but why?
What part of these Poptarts was crying out for a coating of cheese?
11. There’s a reason that Cheeto cereal isn’t a thing.
I mean, just imagine it. It’s wrong in every way.
12. Salt and pepper on apple slices? Really?
Did your apple really need seasoning that badly?
13. Oh come on, this has to be a joke.
Take those grapes away and stop ruining that grilled cheese!
14. Everything that’s happening here is wrong
I think I’d throw up if I tried even a bite of this monstrosity.
15. Curry, rice, ketchup and COOKIES?!
What on Earth is going on here?! Why?!
16. Maybe this person was just thinking that hotdogs would be as good on pancakes as bacon?
I mean, they were wrong, but I see how they were thinking.
17. That’s some very weird pho you’ve got there.
This recipe definitely won’t be tried out in my house.
18. Oh come on, I’ve had enough of these terrible cheese ideas now!
There isn’t an apple pie in the world that needs a cheese slice on it. Not one.
19. Nutella on carrots
I give up. I just give up. No more. Please.
20. Are you seriously telling me that anyone bought this?
Nothing is made better by adding kale. Nobody really likes kale, anyone who says they do is lying.
21. Guess what? NO!
Somebody please make this stop, I legitimately can’t handle any more of this now. Somebody get me a drink…
What’s the weirdest food combination you’ve ever seen? Is there an unusual flavour combo that you just love? Tell us all about it in the comments and don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family!